Date(s) – 17/07/2017
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
House of Commons
Join the John Adams Society at an audience with Karwan Jamal Tahir, the Kurdistan Regional Government High Representative to the United Kingdom.
The event will be hosted by Jack Lopresti MP, Chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Kurdistan Region in Iraq, and will take place on Monday 17 July 2017 in Committee Room 7 of the House of Commons from 6.00pm-7.00pm.
For further information:
- More information on the Kurdistan Regional Government’s UK representation.
- Biography of the High Representative
- Biography of Jack Lopresti MP and recent interview with Jack Lopresti about his recent visit to the Kurdistan Region of Iraq
- Information on the APPG Kurdistan
- Op-ed article on the KRG holding a referendum on independence from Iraq
- Recent House of Commons debate on the Kurdistan Region in Iraq (4 July 2017)
- Early Day Motion in support of the right to self-determination of the people of the Kurdistan Region in Iraq (12 July 2017)
Access to the House of Commons: To attend this event, please register below. Note that it can take up to 30 minutes to clear security. Please enter the House of Commons at Cromwell Green entrance (details) and ask for directions to the committee rooms.
We look forward to seeing you at this event but please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.